Unconditional friends, cheerful, faithful, sociable, generous, caring…
It is difficult to resist the unconditional and selfless love of our pets. They are the joy of our homes and a powerful antidote to sadness and stress.
For all these reasons they have conquered a very important place in our lives and we want to share with them all the most special moments.
If you want your furry baby to be a front row witness of your “I do”, here are some ideas.
Make sure that the place you have chosen to celebrate your wedding at accepts pets.
- Let your suppliers know
- Hire a pet sitter
- They could be the perfect companion to walk down the aisle just before you, maybe as a ring bearer?
- Some people dress them up in a bow tie or tulle skirt for the occasion.
- Give them a necklace of flowers to match your bouquet.
- Have your florist line the collar or leash with green.
- Cake topper: put their miniature next to the bride and groom on the cake.