After holidays, the routine returns with uncomfortable news: the kilos we have gained over the past two weeks, and our damaged skin because of Christmas excesses. With the new year, we should memorize our best allies to regain fitness. Today I tell you how. Happy return to the keyboard!
* Eat fruits and vegetables. Celery and onion will help you to purify: and grapefruit, pineapple and asparagus have a great diuretic effect.
* Include in your diet brown rice and oatmeal.
* Take low-fat proteins: your body will thank chickpeas, lentils and soybeans.
* Drink detoxifying beverages and tea for a diuretic effect.
* Eat 5 times/day.
* Drink at least! 2.5 liters of water daily to flush toxins.
* Do sport!